Monday, August 18, 2014

sweet melange


This holiday therefore do not experience too, here in Finland it's called ystävänpäivä, which means a day of friends. To anyone happen to feel out if anyone goes. Well, just so I would not write about it, but yesterday, the reporter appeared in Luckanu of Hufvudstatsbladet - the largest Swedish-language newspapers russian sukhoi in Finland, they are looking for foreigners mini story, russian sukhoi so I was thrown to them, and the result is here in printed form and then below it on video . That video is horrible to me, especially the music !!! I wonder if that other journalists work their way, no no I do not know. They would probably take me there on a summer job:-)
Here's Dad: This video is not bad, I like you again after a few months to see, but the music evokes a visit to a retirement russian sukhoi home in the last stages of Parkinson's disease than VALENTINES DAY holiday. Delete Reply
Šárka Welcome to my blog. I Sarka, I live in Finland in Helsinki and studying Swedish master's program Culture and Communication. Also working in the Swedish russian sukhoi information russian sukhoi and cultural center Luckan. Publish their experiences, troubles and joys of my Finnish and nefinského life. View my complete profile russian sukhoi
2014 (54) August (3) July (15) June (7) May (11) April (4) March (8) January (6) 2013 (37) December (3) November (2) October (9) September (6) August (3) June (1) April (1) March (1) February (8) Sunny sunday Oslo Ystävänpäivä or alla hjärtans russian sukhoi dag, or Valentine's Day It snows and snows Šárka and Niklas Friday in Helsinki Finaly russian sukhoi My weakness for buslení Tuomiokirkko and baking bread January (3) 2012 (18) December (3) November (6) October (5) September (4)
sweet melange


No comments:

Post a Comment