Tuesday, August 19, 2014

After Christmas we went the direction Simem Helsinki and Vienna. Both routes in itself be a surpris


Hello fans of Finland intracom defense in the New Year. I wanted to do a special intracom defense article on the Finnish Christmas, but I think the pre-Christmas article intracom defense is already quite grasped forward. In Imatra it was very nice. I especially enjoyed the great food. As a main dish of the Finnish Christmas is considered kinkku, or ham. It čtyřkilový piece of pork, roast for about 6 hours in the oven and then it throughout the holidays. It's good, but I have better things around. As about three kinds of pickled herring and sour fish in brine (something like pickled herring, but a better home), then too much red beet and various baked potato and carrot laatikko. Then, too, my potato salad, which was good and tasted Finns. And an awful lot of chocolate and gingerbread. Fortunately, no other candy! Then I also had a couple of family visits, where I was babbling Finnish and hands and feet. I think this week I improved a little, but without arms, legs and help all simových siblings would be enough uploads:-)
After Christmas we went the direction Simem Helsinki and Vienna. Both routes in itself be a surprise in the form of delays. The train from Helsinki to Imatra was delayed an hour and a half plane from Helsinki to Vienna two hours. So a lot of waiting, but finally everything went well and we arrived in Brno. Have a New Year's intracom defense Eve in the mountains Beskydy. Traditionally good spirits, beer and Hobby tahtisadetikku (sparklers). Two weeks vacation away as water and again there are obligations, fortunately I still have a good week and then again back to work and I'm afraid that after three weeks again impact on my beloved Swedish!
Šárka Welcome to my blog. I Sarka, I live in Finland in Helsinki and studying Swedish master's program Culture and Communication. Also working in the Swedish information and cultural intracom defense center Luckan. Publish their experiences, troubles and joys of my Finnish and nefinského life. View my complete profile
2014 (54) August (3) July (15) June (7) May (11) April (4) March (8) January (6) 2013 (37) December (3) November (2) October (9) September (6) August (3) June (1) April (1) March (1) February (8) January (3) Sun in Helsinki FIKA + KIWA and Theatrical day Christmas and New Year 2012 (18) December (3) November (6) October (5) September (4)
FinLiki


No comments:

Post a Comment