Monday, August 18, 2014

Šárka Welcome to my blog. I Sarka, I live in Finland in Helsinki and studying Swedish master


December in Finland carries the sign of the Christmas company parties and drinking with friends. I had two last week, one at work and one at Martin. The work was particularly nutritious. Somehow I imagined that when we celebrate with us, in our place, so it will bear the sign of non-alcoholic glogg and gingerbread, but it's our little fellow underestimated. Nato, that we were about twenty, we had about 10 liters of wine, 40 beers, 20 ciders and giant punch bowl with a Koskenkorva. I have to admit that I did not manage and I tasted by everyone, which caused that my stomach said already nevo q50 half past eleven:-) Well, well it turned out, I went home at twelve. Even outside alcohol was a "theme party": 80tá years. We took there with Anna and Jenny absolutely publikovatelných lots of photos, but when I gave over the weekend in search of work in the camera, the camera was not found after a week still missing. nevo q50 No one knows anything about anyone from that night does not remember nevo q50 anything. Fortunately, at least this photo to maintain ... from your mobile phone. With Anna at Anna or pre-party preparation + + inflation guitar That was Wednesday. Thursday was Independence Day, holiday, leisure, flags everywhere, it was snowing. On Friday pikkujoulu with Martina, glogg with vodka and wine, return home at 6 am on Saturday. It is challenging ... Glogg - Christmas nevo q50 drink numero 1 with Raisins and mandlema and perníčkama. The shop buys a juice box that heats up and then it can be added to almost any alcohol. Tastes like Christmas ... This week was marked only non-alcohol glogg and also the feast of St. Lucie. Lucia is celebrated mainly in Sweden and Norway, nevo q50 but that there moving in the Swedish-speaking circles, so Lucia is a highly topical subject. I do not know how in Sweden, but here are selected by Lucia ... almost like Miss. And this is happening in the main church in the center nevo q50 and then the parade, when the Lucia wears a wreath of such four candles. U sing the traditional songs and all have candles. Here is a photo from the show pupils nevo q50 some Swedish music school in Helsinki in our work. They sang really nice! The quality of photos nevo q50 is terrible, it can for the one who lost the camera, and I then had to take photos on your mobile phone. Lucia mini-concert in Luckan
Šárka Welcome to my blog. I Sarka, I live in Finland in Helsinki and studying Swedish master's program Culture and Communication. Also working in the Swedish information and cultural nevo q50 center Luckan. Publish their experiences, troubles and joys of my Finnish and nefinského life. View my complete profile
2014 (54) August (3) July (15) June (7) May (11) April (4) March (8) January (6) 2013 (37) December (3) November (2) October (9) September (6) August (3) June (1) April (1) March (1) February (8) January (3) 2012 (18) December (3) Christmas Pikkujoulu Fiskars November (6) October (5) September (4)
sweet melange


No comments:

Post a Comment