Tuesday, January 14, 2014

[8]: I am very pleased! If I have more insight in the paper, so I could write about it as well as t


or vice versa, which is not recommended at all. Pencils I bought a set from Farber Castell pencils nasa home and city and I must say this pencil marks I draw better than the pencil from Koh-i-noor. Pencils nasa home and city Koh-i-noor now used primarily for technical drawing at school than at drawing portraits. It seems to me that from the Koh-i-noor consecutive leave more visible scratches on the paper and the Struhy worse. Mainly used pencils from HB after 9B. And the latest I have two beautiful deep black pencils, pencil softness greater than 9B, called the Cretacolor Cretacolor Nero and Nero Extrasoft Soft, very happy to use them for the final highlight artwork, optionally pestle yet I go after them, thus further highlighted. Apart from them, I gave the lure graphite graphite, which can get up to different effects, because it can draw each party leads, not just the tip. Thus, time can be plotted in larger areas. But I do not use it much. I also bought this set Progresso, but so far I have not used the drawing. You do not have experience with them? What I just tried a few moves, they come to me easy to use and saturation corresponding to its hardness. I do not think they will be a problem :) EDIT 03/09/2013: Once I tried them on portrait and since I still work with them, not to reproach nasa home and city ;) Rubber Regarding rubbers, natural rubber has proven itself to me navjviac from among all I've had so far. I am specifically this: Cretacolor Monolith (picture here). But then I still lack, so I use a variety of "crumbs" gums, which were left over: D pestle Paper ago I looked at a video called. speed drawing, which was accelerated video frame drawing some portraits. Concerned graphic sometimes used instead of pencils, erasers, some white crayon. I did not recognize at that speed with what's there bouts, as elsewhere, I accidentally found a matching pestle paper. Such pestle you can produce yourself by rolling kancelárneho paper of different sizes (depending on what you want large or thick) and then gently rubbed it stock area equal intensity. This technique uses only a hair here and there on some details. Specifically, the hair proceed as follows: 1 roughly the suggestions shadows, respectively načarbem quickly (ie only našrafované bright and dark areas) nasa home and city 2 to draw a distinct line of hair / transitions and their direction 3 Spread the pestle in the direction of hair growth in those rough scrawls nasa home and city shadows, saturation nasa home and city and thus receive more beautiful overlap between shades ... 4 All this was the basis of hair, only now I start winning with details. On a brighter place is no need to fear I used gum, a Hottentot process, explaining to me absolutely not.
Remember everything in front is sharper, and the rear blurrier. Someone nasa home and city used for spreading cotton buds, but you almost hate them, I tried it once, but could not tell you. Maybe just do not know them. Pestle it goes without unnecessary patches.
They should never be spreadable fingers. The graphite powder I use, purely because of my lemravosti. I use it on larger areas such as background. nasa home and city A dry brush can easily and quickly spreads easily especially nasa home and city after drawing. Mostly leaves consecutive spots exactly where you do not and vice versa. Does not work with him the best, but at least does not take much time. I used it as lower the portrait in the background, brush, and eraser triturated I created an.
Paper recently you give more care to give on what materials I will draw. Not every drawing is like drawing. Some are smoother, some harsher, others have bright white and not others. Here it depends on you, on what you work best. I like finely structured drawings, which najbelejšie portraits and brownish on the sketch. Not the best to choose again too slick drawings, you would not trapped the required amount of graphite. After further experience with you again lengthwise, yet just enough. If you have any questions, I will answer.
Nice :) aids boasted thus I :) So: Classic pencil KOH-I-NOOR 1,2,3; Aqusrelle4B; Hardtmuth 7B and 8B, 9B pencil nasa home and city unknown species; Triograph 6B pencil and paper, I once used a cotton swab but those I loved PT + rubber.
[1] :: -) I wonder how to work with the Aqusrelle?
Hello, nasa home and city Thank you for the article, I draw tiežrada, although recently more znedbávam: D but this article helped me .. especially with the pestle, I also saw it on fire videos and I did not know what it is, I know: D.. . otherwise why do not you do an article on different types of paper, if you use any special types or have experience with them, what they are best used as well as the correct types for example distemper possibly watercolors ... what you think of with what you have learned: )
[8]: I am very pleased! If I have more insight in the paper, so I could write about it as well as the color. Meanwhile, also referred to as I learn everything I do and mostly intuitive, with colors, for example, so I would not write a meaningful article too: D
I use mainly koh-i-noorky, but

No comments:

Post a Comment