Thursday, January 16, 2014

# 2 How did you ever get the graffiti? cubesat Around 99/2000 in Revúcej cubesat began to appear in


# 1 Hey, can you please introduce a bit .. where are you from what you're doing ... Hi, I'm a born Revúčan AKA stredoslovák long living in Bratislava, dedicate the painting (from about 2001) and DJ-ing, my pseudonym is writerský Pulse.
# 2 How did you ever get the graffiti? cubesat Around 99/2000 in Revúcej cubesat began to appear in the streets of the first graffiti, it was something new and unknown, terribly fascinated me and as I enjoyed drawing started me more interested, I searched after what and how, but and further for me it just escalated and hold me to this day.
# 7 Are you planning something for the summer? Some kind zájez with plechovkama? I have a few cities and states where I would like to visit but the principle of it that I do not plan then was disappointed when it does not see.
# 15 Do you have space for what you say ... thanks for your time .. Thanks for the space, cubesat I greet my female and a small Damiano, X.Art (follow the blue-white social networks), PFK & SNO Crew, Pista, Emir, Lepak, Stalk, Peace and relaxing all the people I know and who I have in mention this point, we see the people sewas.
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" cubesat title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
Proudly powered by WordPress | Site Admin | Mail login | Subscribe us | ESPEGIANT.com | Made by Českej.net

No comments:

Post a Comment