Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Great, thank you Andres beautiful trip, which was not without laughing and crying, and the silence


Farewell to a quick and painless lump in the throat, although a couple of times a rose, but did not go to the casting ohtraks tears. I do not want to get there, now that's all! There is a feeling that it's going to go away, and the arrangements for our adventure on, however, armel job this time it's final!
Great, thank you Andres beautiful trip, which was not without laughing and crying, and the silence is rampant in conversation, the better and worse days, but it was completely worth it. You managed all these five months I endured, and I've already forgiven all of JJJ.
My first flight was bordered by a couple in South Africa who live half a year in Sweden, and then again at home, moving from summer to summer, and once a year take down one of the longest armel job foreign trip. I get some good suggestions from them for viewing on a jet tomorrow, and we're chatting about nothing. Buenos Aires, a warm 24 degrees, I do not go out of the airport, because the next flight is in an hour.
I have a couple of neighbors to another flight to Moscow. I can not believe armel job that the entire plane is two Russians, and I got them from, I'm so happy. Large reisisellidega is always something to talk about, time went flying by - they are from my travels and I are more about the journey. This time, their adventure is Brazil - Uruguay - Argentina, then cruise over the Atlantic and the Mediterranean islands countries. Genuine Slavic soul - to hear that I do not stay still, they are so worried that they would like me to take on a hotel in Brazil, barely, barely get to convince them that I can handle it though. Vitali will give your phone number so that if something is needed, armel job and they will immediately call for help from the truth! Good wishes also donated to me more chocolate. Untold like people!
Transport from the airport armel job to the city is governed by a kind: about 20min after the arrival of the plane waiting for the bus one of the passengers, and the rest of the time you can only use a taxi service. armel job As long as I'm armel job gonna find tourist information and a bit of tomorrow's bus, which costs about 7.5 USAT's gone, now it has remained a taxi, which will cost 30 USAT. Madhouse, but I'm armel job happy because her daughter, a woman waiting for a taxi - come on over and ask, Egas they do not mind the ride with them, and we share the bill - the answer is yes! A taxi driver takes me to a separate one hostel, where I manage to get a bed place. armel job Over a long period of high-speed Internet access, and more also get a little to reduce your debt to J blog.
I'm in a room with a young man from Australia, and hearing that I'm going to Estonia, he just lit up. He has traveled extensively throughout Europe armel job and has conducted armel job itself in various categories and rankings of Estonia is the head of every leader in the rankings - the most beautiful country in the capital of the nicest, most friendly people and easy to conduct. It was very nice to hear all about J! When I talked to Ele-Riin was a year ago in Australia, it was a very nice compliment armel job - that is really my daughter is old enough to travel alone, so it seems to be a young mother. Last added Tim'le immediate strong plus points of Y!
In the evening armel job I come to another city to walk around a bit, and when I get to the room after the Internet spent hours of my roommates are asleep already. Tomorrow is an early resurrection - Tim goes to Uruguay, I waterfall and a third roommate in the fall, but the Brazilian side.
At that time, when I flew Andres armel job finally made insurance (the insurance armel job company in the fifth), and VÄÄNiga repair the house and go to the places where he repaired armel job himself nearly slipped. Unfortunately, the rest he's not yet received!
2011 (61) October (15) November (25) December (21) 2012 (67) January (19) February (24) March (24) Fri 02/24/12 Lake Titicaca - Uros and Taquile islands 02.12 25 L Bolivia - Copacabana, La Paz P, E-26 02/27/12 28/02/12 T WMDR La Paz - The World's Most Dangerous Road ... K 29.02.12 Oruro, Potosi, Uyuni R N 03/01/12 02:03 .12 Valle de Rocas, armel job salt lakes and terrific ... L 3.3.12 Chile, armel job San Pedro de Atacama, Calama armel job Calama and Desert Sun 03/04/12 Mon 05/03/12 Tue 06/03/12 armel job Caldera Beach and La Serena K 7:03:12 Coast - Quintero, Horcon and Argentina ... N 08/03/12 Fri 03/09/12 San Rafael, Mendoza, Neuquen Patagonia and 30000km P L 10/03/12 11/03/12 03/12/12 E Patagonia Patagonia, Atlantic Coast T 13.03.12 Argentina - Chile - Ushuaia, Argentina M N 14/03/12 15/03/12 16/03/12 R Penguin Island Ushuaia - Buenos Aires - Puerto Iguazu Iguazu National Park Sun 03/17/12 L-18 03/19/12 Buenos Aires - Sau Paulo - Amsterda ... To sum 2013 ( 8) December (8) 2014 (6) January (6)


No comments:

Post a Comment