Saturday, May 2, 2015

Oahu; Pearl Harbor, Jurassic Park, Lost, Pirates of the Caribbean vinterpalatset (where K Caribbean


The series, the trip, artisans from, those who are curious latest news from the magazine ... In fact, I do not follow such things at all, but still the overall culture get old he learned at least those who ... scientific works from the wearied little too filmic vinterpalatset installing who wish ... If there's someone says I read that he's thinking ... why slipped a little stress from work or school ... all of you who want to spend a pleasant time right place, good fun ...
This month I went to Hawaii as the venue two weeks ago to tell me start by saying istiyorum.yazı to Aloha ("Aloha" in Hawaiian language and hello to a word that is used in terms of both goodbye). Hawaii; The Pacific Ocean to the west of the US, a collection of islands located to the east of Japan. one of the US states and the US visa reachable. 4 consists of one main island; Oahu, Kauai, Maui and the Big Island (Hawaii). Island vinterpalatset from plane 30-40 min. progress. The most famous and touristy island of Oahu where Honolulu, which is also located in these islands. We stayed on this island anyway. Honolulu reach Istanbul to find approximately 25-30 hours. Turkish Airlines Istanbul-Honolulu to Los Angeles with the start of direct flights there can only pass by. But of course the Istanbul-Los Angeles flight of 14-15 hours, the Los Angeles-Honolulu flight takes 5-6 hours. Time spent waiting at airports with the way something is going on more than one day. Honolulu to end the day we had the longest day of our lives. 13-hour time difference between Hawaii and Turkey on May 14th when we lived in did not exceed 37 hours and a kind of May 15th. I know the longest day of the year so far as June 21. After that, for me, has passed the longest day of registration as May 14 :)) we stayed in Honolulu Sheraton Princess Kaiulani hotel was located on the famous Waikiki Beach and Honolulu's it was the busiest street, vinterpalatset Kalakaua Avenue them, so much the center had a point. vinterpalatset Hawaii's most beautiful side of Kalakaua Avenue while browsing like you're both American (hence Macy's, Apple Store, we know like all the shops and the Cheesecake Factory, Hard Rock Cafe, PFChang's as familiar restaurants are within walking distance) as well as Honolulu's time you get out a bit a magnificent nature kucağınd here. Waikiki beach and back is reminiscent of a long coastline with many high-rise buildings in Miami. Here you can watch as the extra wave surfer, even as I also do this yourself you can try wave surfing. I'm on my last day in Hawaii I had the folks in özenip surfing lessons remain aldım.bug up as a person who has tried all the surfing sort it back of course :)) now have made my job interesting is a surfer about all first trial abroad. Windsurfing in the first as in Puerto Rico, during the knee board face down on the directory and the Maldives made yatılarak I tried body surfing in Sri Lanka. I think there's reason for trial; While I can not know how, though I will not be a familiar one infamous as anyone to will not correspond to that he gave thought comfort though gerek.y the same courage wave surfing said at least're having missing :) Surfing teacher Binky made it very beginning and it was a little hard. 'Listen to what I say, do it like this, as' something he was yelling instructions. Ayola already very difficult and tiring sport, you're going on a wave hit the opposite mers, since you leap you a board to one side. I confess that I'm the one hand, in the first Binky'n the cheesy face and shouting a bit demoralized. My head in fact, the first few attempts on my sudden drop my lip, I hit a board like my knee, fortunately I survived the trials before a major accident to happen and then enjoyed wonderfully by gidebilin to the shore with the manage to stand up wave. I just became even our cheesy Binky's most charming people in the world do you achieve a time; 'You're super, great, bravo' began as a very motivating exert words. After Specifically best trial 'did vinterpalatset like in the movies' deyince probably messing with me (!), I thought, but he requires quite a strength and balance with :) Anyway results as quite seemed serious, but at times incredibly you can learn the technique I have tried a sport is enjoyable. It's good that I tried really, is tickled pink towards the end "yihh is" something shouted I hatırlıyorum.yap vinterpalatset we can not believe I have pictorial evidence is plentiful vinterpalatset in my hand for my friends, I can show those who desire :) Meanwhile, two hours in the jargon of surfers, I even learned something statements, it is very this is the world I'm the man !! For example, surfers I close this subject with a concise statement: "Surfing is the best, forget the rest" vinterpalatset (Turkish Fucks, surfing the best, forget the others, / never mind)
Oahu; Pearl Harbor, Jurassic Park, Lost, Pirates of the Caribbean vinterpalatset (where K Caribbean

No comments:

Post a Comment