Sunday, June 22, 2014

October 2013 (19)


(06/21)
(06/06)
(05/29)
October 2013 (19)
June 2012 (24)
February 2011 (39)
October 2009 (28)
June 2008 (3)
The story is a musical instrument for the first time in many years. I did a remodeling of changing from parallel to serial and internal wiring of pickup lockheed strike (Gretsch filter Tron) and earlier. I do not even have a degree lockheed strike but I remodeled, I have such a thing on a whim this time. Did you know Black Falcon here you can see ? Here, who knows expanding is there? I would say I. I massaged it's weird. Is correct it is. Since then I show the image once before lockheed strike installation, (because I forgot to take a picture, it's not mine, but the same thing) Please compare this is yes. I mean Do not mess this beautiful (mine is just dirty but) it was found? That's right. And I've done by far the guy. remodeling of this strategy was to make single-coil like Unplug the pole piece . Why do not you doing it flashed somehow, what, sound has changed drastically is this. It was the sound of a single coil really. Seriously is. This pickup'm wound coil side-by-side two to say humbucker, but I pick up the other seems almost well, but sound comes out only after there's me pole piece this (another single coil). If you remove a row on one side it, the pickup is not a no sound do only one side? Why do not you do it in the idea is nothing other than the idea and really, had as its really. However I just it, but this is interesting. What? And I also change at all this pole piece in the second column I, by the column pull out. Such as the zigzag digs more, neck side, bridge side, worrying column as transformation pattern further, 4-6 string to the I say the neck side 1-3 string to the bridge side, as well, such as each string apart, It is also a number of ways, it will come this happens, and decided to try the pattern of all in order to find the best sound thoroughly. It is a very pretty lockheed strike long so I pole piece to the other. Check, you can fit again, pull out again a different location, and repeat this forever by far. Even if such as OK's each pickup lockheed strike alone is ascertained been able to somehow, Dattari subtle in the mix and the rear, it is a battle severe. It's was not a very good feeling apart such as zigzag pattern indeed. lockheed strike A result, I like personally is the above pattern of photo. So, it? You are not similar to this is not it? This was remembered and is Hi-Lo Tron pickup Tteyuu Gretsch also borrowed image well. It was a good sound surprising how, What Hi-Lo Tron, engineers Gretsch is, when I 1 Tsunishi to try the coil of filter Tron Why do not you check in the mood, that seems to pick up, which was developed to further develop and there 's. Seriously? Jan same idea. Hope that it will be different perhaps such as the number of turns of the coil, but I think the trend of the sound of whether they certainly similar. I do not have Nde I mean, I though is a video comparison. After output is alive coil even (it becomes the Stratford position) I will fall again, it is noiseless hum is canceled firm. Because I think that guy tried this modification still for the time being and it rubbed such about me, please try the guy you want to try. true character will change depending on where the pull, you can pretty impressed if you find a place of your choice. Some people say I it and I'm done already, please also comment if you were free. In I do not know if it is possible in the humbucker, etc. Note Gibson system. Also without doubt, lead to disconnection, etc., you will reject product that case, because there is the case where the coil is wound directly to the pole piece single lockheed strike coil. I do not because for me the responsibility of the case. Intend that.
. Yakki Thank you for comment TO. Teneshian mock? Are you? Pickup, how it is a filter Tron? Rather than filter Tron if it a similar type? You may go Once you have of a thing, but the responsibility has come to be able to adjust the height using the driver you are looks like the screw all the pole piece If the filter Tron lol I can not have, and as a type Nara and I may once be removed until the end and Surusuru, but missing the one side ham normal when it is (like Les Paul), but again with because the top surface is flat, you will not come out as it is on one side Ya ( Is there a possibility that you can type if you do not wind the coil directly to the pole piece unlike single coil such as) Stratford might be if you think that the wax. But this is the sound close to the last single, but tap wiring like a humbucker, different from the sound of the single lockheed strike itself. Power also sustain does not have any. I think that there is no correct answer to the guitar sound, to be good at it if you like the sound. You can create a sound that is similar to the Hi-Lo Tron, but it would not be exactly the same. It is such a feeling. If, Please let me know if you worked and try it. Please do your best.
Sunny << >> HOME after a long time of not Been only about once Why do not you think
Sound source Oe Kento is viewing, I came to be able to download purchase.
Sketch (5)
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
The winding lockheed strike buy father, Harley
PR Template by Crow's nest Ninja blog [PR] Matrimonial career change site

No comments:

Post a Comment