Friday, February 14, 2014

Sorry, your blog can not share posts by email.

Children should be seen but not heard! | Everything between heaven and earth
I have children and I love children. I have worked conwell egan catholic with children and love other people's conwell egan catholic children. Well not all the time, but that's another discussion. It may seem that I am quite alone as other people's children. It seems that mostly go forward that day in 2013, apart from the children. Now I did not live in the 50s, but it is well from the time the term "children should be seen but not heard" comes from. We laugh at all of it, and can say that there were times that, so it's conwell egan catholic not today, or is it not? I think I ever experienced in everyday child hostile settings and it is well fewer discussions on networks that are then heated and full of drittslenging as eg "flight with kids" are. Children should not be allowed to fly. Children should not be involved in a cafe or restaurant. Children should not be in the store. Soon the dog has access to more places than children. Preferably supposed parents of children newborn to age of ten rounds go to sleep underground in order to not bother others with their children. We even had the kids at the restaurant. That is a bit nicer than Mac Donald's conwell egan catholic and pepper pizza, but not gourmet dining with fine white tablecloths. As soon we entered the door, one is greeted with the sight. Vision that would suggest to bring their kids to a place like this is worse than child abuse. We ask nicely if they have the chair and the waiter reluctantly pick one dusty chair back of the room and puts us far away from most people. Our baby is quiet during the whole dinner. No complaints, unlike the girl gang bump into the corner as loudly laughing at inhalation and exhalation. I bet that no one would think that they did not fit. I realize it's easy to think that children are the root of all evil. I find myself thinking about it occasionally, eg in the morning when you would prefer to stay away from the covers to sleep, get into a screaming child on the bus. Then I have to work hard on himself for not slide over into a grin of ebit holders who do not like children. Other people's children, of course. My child is of course perfect. A little princess selvfølgelg is much better conwell egan catholic than everyone else. And no one will tell me how to raise my own children. The others can do about other people's children. So it is strange because that one does not like children, no other child reaches my children up to the knees even. So then it might as well just pretend you do not hear the other kids anyway.
Interesting that you write about that now. There is a topic on my blog, see here: http://lammelaartanker.wordpress.com/2013/02/14/bloggserie-om-livserfaringer-med-adresse-i-spania-der-barna-er-en-naturlig-del-av-samfunnet/
February 2013 MTWTFSS March 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Aksel Hennie conwell egan catholic alone anxiety different responsibilities Cinderella Child sight bortkjemt letter Date The right Desperate dreams dreams come true fools of themselves guilty ego elderly lonely Loneliness Eternal love facebook holiday embarrassing manners parents love with liberty emotions Married Marry give up sweets housework remember everyday routines courtesy not my sake I will not girl girls job jobs Julia Roberts Love Life Love Lifted happy mom myself media men motivation upbringing Attention daddy money talks rar afraid travel the rest of your life right shelf life shy fate superp random coincidences Tone Damli Infidelity conwell egan catholic Friends VG ecological
Sorry, your blog can not share posts by email.
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment