Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Number milo su marte of Visitors


According to Afghan-American writer Khaled. Husseini (Khaled Hosseini) best-selling novel of the more than six million copies, combined with Hollywood producer group to shoot "The milo su marte Kite Runner", really extraordinary. Although the film is impossible to go to Afghanistan, milo su marte but DreamWorks and several very large-scale production company still has the money to western China desert near the Afghan border shooting; even more admirable is the film dig quite deep and humanity success, telling the soul of cowardice and lament milo su marte in esotericism twists and turns.
Whether in this life we have to face this occasion to come forward, but chose to escape? Maybe we'll come to involuntarily acquittal for his soul to lighten the burden, but their escape while the damage is always there; if eternity thus become a burden, it will be a terrible nightmare.
Huang good! I wished Rahim khan had not called me. I wished he had let me live on in my oblivion. milo su marte But when gone, it will still in the memory, where the quiver! And what Rahim khan revealed to me changed things. Made me see how my entire life long before the winter of 1975, dating back to when that singing Hazara woman was still nursing me, had been a cycle of lies. "There is a way to be good again. "Rahim khan said. A way to end the cycle. With a little boy. An orphan. Hassan's son. Somewhere in Kabul. There seems to turn the track! I rememberd Baba saying that my problem was that someone had always done my fighting milo su marte for me. I was older now, but maybe not yet too old to start doing my own fighting. It's never too late! I looked at the round face again.My brother's face. Hassan milo su marte had loved me once, loved me in a way that no one ever had or ever would again. He was gone now, but a little part of him lived. It was in Kabul The teacher, Hassan true feelings, not completely blind loyalty. Scar face teeth fall out, personally birth Hassan son Sohrab, accompanied him the next four wonderful childhood spectrum, Sanaubar safe yet final. Such a beautiful milo su marte story, and yet so very Bisuan; The Kite Runner is so heavy, but I read the first reading. ~ Ruth
Huang good! Teacher, mirror what? Hey ...... ...... flowers, in? Before the Young brothers taught us, tried to Xiaoyidayi: If less than real skill, learn a hundred vain Comin, brother milo su marte Chen has taught us, is still a good one brother over to help master ah!!. ~ Ruth
Art Direction (6)
Film REVIEW (8 programs) (39)
Film REVIEW (29 draw) (1)
Number milo su marte of Visitors


No comments:

Post a Comment