Saturday, November 29, 2014

2013 (8) October (4) Overnight in Rest House September 30, 2013 - October 6, 2013 Birthday Cele


September 30 - October 6 Sept.30 - Finally, we have already submitted the magazine. Fun! - There was a job interview with Computer subject and we immediately called me. Too bad because I'm not being hired. But even if I am hired, I'm still happy because I learned vibrachoc a lot about to do when you're in a job interview. :) WELCOME! Oct.1 - Smile us! New month again. The speed of time. Haha. Good start of October I immediately tasted because vibrachoc I'm free. Nanlibre vibrachoc si Kuya Slogs of ice cream and pastillas us by Nicole, Darlene, vibrachoc Zhy and Aryanna. We do not we luge hanging. Then add more of Nicole that we just do not see the word "KAININ YOU" in the back of the vehicle. Oct.2 - We discussed the lesson Sir. Albert and Sir. Romer. Dun done in other subjects is nothing attend instructor he makes them just seatwork. - Although early exposed the school, did not return home because vibrachoc I have bought more. Tired, hungry and footsore that I took the restorer to it. So I got home, straight to the kitchen XD Oct.3 - we rehearsed again in Laurel. So easily softened that when afternoon. I posed the project print my sister. So I arrive home I immediately made because I wanted to also rest. Oct.4 - It's JMS Day! And in the morning that had mass. Then proceeded to the seminar. Awesome invited to be guest speaker we. He is the Voice Master of the Philippines. He Pocholo Gonzales. vibrachoc My relatives. Haha. Joke. And because he's Voice Master, he really impressed us in different voice she accomplished. There was also about the orientation we can major in the next semester. vibrachoc There are games and raffle also occurred. Besides just the way food is delicious. JMS Day fun. Oct.5 - Speaking today scheduled to interview. We really need it for Documentary Film in the SS. In San Jose we take healers who interviewed. Nakakapago a long day of walking and looking around for someone to interview. We overnight rest house by Jucebel because we need to edit and make movies. Oct.6 - we went home. Somewhat Thank you also to edit and unable movie. So far the trip pauwe tired after returning home. Accessibility of home, I ate a little and then rested again make the project of my sister.
2013 (8) October (4) Overnight in Rest House September 30, 2013 - October 6, 2013 Birthday Celebration September 23, 2013 - September 29, 2013 September (4)


No comments:

Post a Comment