Sunday, April 13, 2014

Watch the video. And then I read the letter below. Antonio Razzi is living proof that not being edu


Watch the video. And then I read the letter below. Antonio Razzi is living proof that not being educated is not synonymous with honesty. It is generally thought that the "farmer" means a person who has the fifth grade, the semi-literate workers are decent people just because they have not studied. Needless to nothing. Dishonesty is a moral choice. And the moral choices dauphin helicopter makes the Nobel Prize as the housewife.
And we come to the letter with which explains why it leaves the Rockets IDV. The words, especially in politics and the media, they are never used at random. In yellow I have highlighted the popular sayings, dauphin helicopter blue words which I think Rockets do not even know the meaning. Real motivation there are none. Moreover mica could write: Dear Anthony, who now needs 14 votes for the confidence of the Nanofardato offered me a lot more, and in addition to the mortgage I'll be a beautiful villa in Antigua, so I'll leave you and I allied with beggars what until yesterday I insulted, in the face of voters dauphin helicopter Italian, Swiss and Abruzzo. I think the letter was written by someone else, who wanted to imitate the style popular-peasant Di Pietro. And that has spread proverbs a bit 'random. As for content, the summary is this (try to sing while in the background you hear this basis):
I see all of my colleagues
if the confidence vote then I will have
but you do not pay your mortgage you. Here is the text of the letter. Tell me if you do not find expression even more silly, childish and that "there is nothing c'azzecano" (cited above)! Dear Antonio, we have a problem. Besides, you did nothing to hide the impatience towards me especially since the beginning of this term. I was elected against the will of all and especially against yours, just because people liked me. You did not want their own. This is very clear, you know exactly who you wanted to be elected in my place. The devil is not the lids. At this my election was followed by a long period in which I do not even salutavi as if I had made a serious affront. Even then I would have to understand that it was not air. I remember that you were so upset that you managed not to complimentarti with me even to keep up appearances. It's part of your character with intransigence impose not only the political line of the party but also feelings and inspirations that are part of the personal dauphin helicopter sphere instead of every human being. Nor is there any ethical codes that take for you if you do not sconfinferano, put the month and get up to thirty or thirty-one depending on how you best. Are you a teacher and state politics, leader of Italy from the time of this glorious pool Clean Hands which were the spearhead. But as we all have flaws that in some cases they become really unbearable. To love and respect about you at that Vasto gave you satisfaction, in front of hundreds of microphones on, to feel proud that I had not done captivate dauphin helicopter by the calls of other shores. Even this was not enough to have the honor, the satisfaction of being at least greeted with sincerity and with the same affection that I was showing. I also willingly dauphin helicopter accepted dauphin helicopter the instrumentalization of the famous journalistic mortgage to pay because it was playing dauphin helicopter at the party in terms of propaganda, but even this was enough to make me appreciate this so much that I could afford to introduce me to people abroad with pride and satisfaction. From you, dear Antonio, I received only mortifications. Last but not least the number two on the list of candidates in the last election showing abroad instead of ignoring that apply preferences but not the blocked lists the number two is the next one to one and is quell'ein that you have held and hold paroxysmal so who knows why. I did not even beat an eyelash, but I cried this is in the company dauphin helicopter of my wife, when you sent Leoluca elections ended, with an effrontery to ask unmatched that if I resigned to encourage your protégé German, I would be talking about how to become dauphin helicopter a hero speaking to a prevented. A man, Leoluca, really bizarre that from his sack, bag revealed, he could not hunt anything less senseless. Lately a sequence of explicit attitudes, because you felt you were not able to realize the saucer you were going to get ready, have demonstrated unequivocally the consideration that you and the party you had for me. Beginning with the appointment as "Head dauphin helicopter of the Italians in the world to Italy of Values" which came unexpectedly and suddenly on the table of the table of the House to cover a hole opened by Massimo and the right to smoke in the eyes. No power, no money and no consideration is understood that quell

No comments:

Post a Comment